Thursday, January 12, 2012

A little update.

Well as you can plainly see I am a liar.  I said in March of 2011 more blogs were to follow, clearly they did not.  Luckily for us all (by all I mean the 4 who follow this) it is a new year and one of my resolutions is to blog more frequently.  I think a good way to start is with a little story and a little update.

Did I ever tell you why this blog is called Ugly Refrigerator Magnets?  No?  Well you know how when you travel people tend to collect different things?  Spoons, ornaments, postcards...well I collect ugly refrigerator magnets, the tackier the better in my opinion.  Since this blog was supposed to be all about my travels it seemed to make sense that while collecting magnets I could collect stories too.

Well, in addition to all the changes to my life our most recent ones have been to get a dog and to have a baby...thus the traveling has stopped.  Or so I thought.  I find that while I am not on a bus (though that is going to be starting soon) I am still traveling, but in addition to that I have a BABY.  I have a baby and I live on the complete other side of the country from my family.  Between those two things I should have plenty to blog about so...the blog shall continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment